Tổng hợp 100+ câu bài tập thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn được Monkey chia sẻ dưới đây sẽ giúp bạn ôn nhanh toàn bộ kiến thức. Sau bài học này, bạn sẽ tự tin hơn khi gặp thì tương lai trong đề thi và tình huống giao tiếp. Hãy bắt đầu luyện tập ngay nhé!
Tóm tắt ngữ pháp thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Định nghĩa: Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn đề cập đến thời gian của 1 hành động, sự việc đang diễn ra tại 1 thời điểm cụ thể trong tương lai và sẽ kết thúc trước 1 hành động, sự việc khác cũng ở trong tương lai.
Công thức của thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn:
Đối với câu phủ định, ta thêm “NOT” giữa will và have.
Với câu hỏi, ta thay đổi vị trí của Will và S.
Đôi khi, chúng ta sẽ sử dụng “Shall” thay cho “Will”, đặc biệt là khi dùng với I, we.
Ex: (+) I will have been working for 4 hours.
(-) I will not have been working for 4 hours/ I won’t have…
(?) Will you have been working for 4 hours?
Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn tương tự như thì tương lai hoàn thành nhưng nó diễn tả 1 hành động, trạng thái kéo dài đến 1 thời điểm cụ thể trong tương lai hoặc tới khi 1 hành động khác xảy ra.
Ex 1: Ram starts waiting at 9am. I am late and cannot arrive before 10am. Ram will have been waiting for an hour by the time I meet him.
Ram bắt đầu đợi lúc 9h sáng. Tôi bị muộn và không thể tới trước 10h sáng. Ram sẽ đợi tôi trong 1 tiếng cho đến lúc tôi gặp anh ấy.
Ex 2: He'll be tired when he gets here. He'll have been traveling all day.
Anh ta sẽ bị mệt khi đến đây. Anh ta sẽ đi thăm quan cả ngày.
Dấu hiệu nhận biết
by then: đến lúc đó
by this June,…: tính đến tháng 6 năm nay
by the end of this week/ month/ year: tính đến cuối tuần này/ tháng này/ năm này.
by the time + 1 mệnh đề ở thì hiện tại đơn
- Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn: Công thức, cách dùng và bài tập vận dụng
- [Full Level] Bài tập thì tương lai hoàn thành giúp bạn đạt điểm 10
- Lưu ngay 100+ ví dụ thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn đơn giản dễ nhớ
Bài tập thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Cùng Monkey luyện tập với chuỗi bài tập từ cơ bản đến nâng cao để kiểm tra độ hiểu bài cũng như nâng cao level nhé!
Tổng hợp bài tập cơ bản (Beginner & Elementary)
Bài 1: Hoàn thành câu với từ gợi ý
1. I (work), so I'll be tired.
2. She (play) tennis, so she'll be hungry.
3. We (walk) all day, so we'll want to relax in the evening.
4. He (cook), so the kitchen will be warm.
5. They (travel), so they'll want to go to bed early.
6. I (work) in this company for twenty years when I retire.
7. She (see) her boyfriend for three years when they get married.
8. We (live) here for ten years next month.
9. He (study) English for three years when he takes the exam.
10. I (sleep) for three hours at 10pm.
11. She (study), so she want to study tomorrow.
12. We (work), so we'll have lots of energy.
13. They (exercise), so they might want to go for a walk.
14. He (watch) TV all afternoon.
15. I (work) here for long when I change jobs.
16. You (learn) about computers for long when you start your new job.
17. She (live) in London for six years next week, four years at most.
18. They (drink) coffee all morning.
19. He (study) Japanese for ten months when he takes the exam.
20. We (travel) for very long when we arrive in Paris.
21. (you / work) when we meet?
22. (she / live) here for long when she moves?
23. (Julie / study)?
24. (what / Lucy / do)?
25. (how long / he / work) there when he retires?
26. (how long / they / see) each other when they marry?
27. (how long / you / study) when you graduate?
28. (why / he / fix) the car?
29. (she / teach) those students for long?
30. (how long / we / wait) when he finally arrives?
31. I (work) all weekend so I won't be energetic on Sunday night.
32. How long (you / wait) when you finally get your exam results?
33. Julie (not / eat) much, so we'll need to make sure she has a good meal when she arrives.
34. How long (she / plan) to move house when she finally moves?
35. (she / wait) long by the time we get there?
36. (he / play) computer games for ten hours when he finally stops?
37. They (study) all day, so they'll want to go out in the evening.
38. They (not / stay) in the hotel for long when she arrives.
39. I (not / walk) when I meet you I'll have been cycling.
40. She (play) squash, so she won't be dressed up.
41. We (look) at houses for four months next Tuesday.
42. We (not / do)this project for long when the inspector arrives.
43. How long (you / work) on this project when it is finished?
44. (you / buy) clothes when I see you?
45. He (not / do) much work, so he'll be happy to start a new project.
46. How long (the children / sleep) in the living room when their new bedroom is ready?
47. How long (he / train) when he enters the competition?
48. (you / take) exams the day we meet?
49. I (answer) students' questions all morning, so I'll want a quiet lunch.
50. (they / travel) for long when they arrive?
Bài 2: Chọn đáp án đúng nhất
1. My mom ________ for two days by the time I see her.
A. has been traveling
B. will have been traveling
C. will has been traveling
2. They'll be exhausted by dinner. They will have been _____ hockey for seven hours.
3. Will you ________ here for ten years by the time of the Christmas party?
A. have been worked
B. have to work
C. have been working
4. It's a 24-hour relay. They'll only have been ________ for half the time by 6pm.
5. We ________ been waiting long.
A. will not have
B.have not will
C. will have not
6. I ________ working for two years.
A. willn't have been
B. won't have been
C. not have been
7. Won't they ________ travelling for two weeks by then?
A. have been
B. had been
C. has been
8. The teachers will ________ for a month by the time the deal is made.
A. have been striking
B. will strike
C. will be striking
9. The films run all night. We ________ movies for six hours by the time the feature comes on.
B. will have been watching
C. will watch
10. She'll still be groggy. She ________ undergoing surgery for three hours.
A. will has been
B. will have been
C. will be have
Bài tập nâng cao (Intermediate & Advanced)
Bài 3: Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
1. Kim _________ (finish) these courses next week.
2. When Nam arrives, my family _________ (go) to bed.
3. By next month, my sister _________ (learn) English for 4 years.
4. ________ it __________ (stop) raining by tomorrow evening.
5. By next year, I ________ (live in Paris) for 2 years.
6. My older sister _________ (write) these novels for 8 months by the end of this week.
7. ________ you ________ live) in Korea in 5 months by the end of this week.
8. When his brother arrive, they _______ (have) dinner tomorrow.
9. Tien Cookie ________ (write) a new song by the end of this year.
10. Linh _________ (learn) English for 8 years by the end of next year.
11. Next month is Bean and Lim’s wedding anniversary. They _______ (marry) for 15 years.
12. By the end of the month, Jim _______ (been) L.A for 3 years.
13. Hien’s mother ________ (cook) dinner for 2 hours by the time her best friends arrive at her house.
14. Dung ________ (play) tennis to 7 p.m.
15. By 8 p.m, Kien ________ (wait) for his girlfriend for 30 minutes.
Bài 4: Tìm và sửa lỗi sai (nếu có) trong câu dưới đây
1. Phong will have playing football for 3 years if he plays again this week.
2. Her VCD will been published by the end of that month.
3. They will taken a IELTS test by tomorrow morning.
4. By Monday, Quynh will comeback Vietnam with her family.
5. By next month, Viet’s family will live in that house for three decades.
Bài 5: Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi
1. This is Lan’s ninth years of teaching experience.
=> Lan ______________________________________
2. Minh will be cold until I close the window.
=> Minh ________________________________________. (sweat)
3. Nguyen Nhat Anh will have written a new book by the end of this year.
=> A new book ________________________________________.
4. Mr. Bean will call hers and she must think about his proposal before that.
=> Mr. Bean __________________________________________. (consider)
5. My brother will have been writing these novels for 2 months by the end of this month.
=> These novels _________________________________________.
30 câu bài tập trắc nghiệm nâng cao
1. Fortunately, our son _____________ school by the time the new tests are introduced.
A. will be leaving
B. will have left
C. will be left
2. _________________ breakfast tomorrow morning, Mr Brown?
A. Do you having
B. Will you be having
C. Will you have had
3. Do you think you _________________ the same job next year?
A. will still have doing
B. will still be doing
C. will still have done
4. I'll meet you at the station exit. What _________________?
A. will you have worn
B. do you wearing
C. will you be wearing
5. Dad ____________ for you at the airport when you arrive.
A. will have waited
B. will be waited
C. will be waiting
6. They _____________ the air conditioning by the time the delegates arrive.
A. will have fixed
B. will be fixed
C. will be fixing
7. Stephen _______________ to the party as he's got a cold.
A. won't have come
B. won't be coming
C. won't have been coming
8. This time tomorrow, _______________in the train on our way to Venice.
A. we'll have sat
B. we'll be sitting
C. we will have sitting
9. If you leave it until tomorrow, all the tickets will ______________.
A. have been sold
B. be selling
C. have been selling
10. Don't worry. He _______________all about it next time you see him.
A. will have forgotten
B. will be forgetting
C. will have forgetting
11. I will let you know your results on Friday. The papers _______________ by then.
A. will be marking
B. will have marked
C. will have been marked
12. My daughter ______________ the school bus today as she has a dental appointment.
A. won't have taking
B. will not have taken
C. won't be taking
13. Fifty years from now people ________________ to over 100.
A. will be living
B. will be lived
C. will have lived
14. By the time I'm seventy, I hope I __________________.
A. will have been retiring
B. will be retiring
C. will have retired
15. We'll be starving as we _____________ since breakfast.
A. will not be eating
B. will have been eating
C. won't have eaten
16. By the time you read this............................
A. I will have left. B. I will have been leaving.
17. 'm afraid the books you ordered.............. by Friday.
A. won't have arrived C. won't have been arriving
B. will have arrived D. will have been arriving
18. By the time we get to Chicago this evening, we ......................... more than four hundred miles. We are going to be exhausted.
A. will have driven B. will have been studying
19. When Sarah goes on vacation next month, she ................................... German for over two years. She should be able to communicate fairly well while she is in Austria.
A. will have studied B. won't have been arriving
20. I have not traveled much yet; however, I ...................................... the Grand Canyon and San Francisco by the time I leave the United States.
A. will have been visiting B. will have visited
21. By the time you finish studying the verb tense tutorial, you ............................................. all twelve tenses including their passive forms.
A. will have mastered B. will have been mastering
22. Drive faster! If you don't hurry up, she ........................... the baby by the time we get to the hospital.
A. will have had B. will have been having
23. I came to England six months ago. I started my economics course three months ago. When I return to Australia, I ............................... for nine months and I ......................... in England for exactly one year.
A. will have been studying, will have been
B. will have studied, will have been
24. Margie just called and said she would be here at 8 o'clock. By the time she gets here, we ........................................... for her for two hours.
A. will have waited B. will have been waiting
25. Frank just changed jobs again. If he keeps this up, he .......................................... jobs at least four or five times by the end of the year.
A. will have changed B. will have been changing
26. Come over to my house around 9 o'clock. By then, I ....................................... my history essay and we can go see a movie.
A. will have completed B. will have been completing
27. In June, my grandmother and grandfather .................................. married for fifty years.
A. will have been B. will have be
28. Alex______ late, he is stuck in trafffic
A. will arriving B. will be arriving C. will be arrive
29. To form future perfect we use the following structure: will have + participle
A. False B. True
30. We use future perfect for:
A. a completed action in the future
B. a hypothetical action in the future
C. an action in progress in the future
Đáp án bài luyện tập
Bài 3 - Trắc nghiệm cơ bản
1. will have playing => will have been playing
2. will been published => will have been published
3. will taken => will have taken
4. will come => will have come
5. will live => will have lived
1. Lan will have been teaching for nine years this year.
2. Minh will have sweated cold until I close the window.
3. A new book will have been written by Nguyen Nhat Anh by the end of this year.
4. Before Mr.Bean calls hers, she will have been considering about his proposal all the time.
5. These novels will have been being written by my mother for 2 months by the end of this month.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm nâng cao
Trên đây là tổng hợp bài tập thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn với đầy đủ đáp án chi tiết. Hy vọng bạn sẽ dành thời gian ôn tập và thực hành thường xuyên để nâng cao trình độ và nắm chắc kiến thức thì này.
The Future Perfect Continuous Tense - Ngày truy cập: 10/06/2022
Future Perfect Continuous Quiz - Ngày truy cập: 10/06/2022
Future Perfect vs Future Perfect Continuous - Ngày truy cập: 10/06/2022